jbenson

Oct 8, 2001
I have just gotten back into riding and need to know where to go in central Alabama? I have heard of a club in Clanton but I don't know any details. What about the Perry Mountain trails? Thanks.

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
I belong to the Clanton Club and it's a great place to ride. It has about 50 mi. of single track and maybe 10 mi. or so of fire roads. Riding is year round. You can come as a quest one weekend to check it out if you want. This weekend I'm headed to Meridian to ride so check back with me. The guy to talk to about joining is the owner of the KTM shop in Clanton.
Perry Mtn. is a great place also but I don't think all the trails are available year round. They are having a Fun Ride on 12/30 at Perry Mtn. if you want to check the trails out there.

jbenson

Oct 8, 2001
thanks KDX, I live on Lay Lake so your club is close by. What are the dues and does one membership get the whole family in?

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
The dues are around $330. a year and I think it includes the whole family but check with Royce at the Clanton KTM shop to be sure (Central AL. Motorsports)
It's not far from Wilsonville off Hwy 145. Probably about a mile or so from the Lake as the crow flies because we hear boats running sometimes when we're not riding.

Top Bottom