crashnburn

Apr 24, 2004
In tulsa here, would like to try OKC sometime just don't know about a road trip that far this weekend. If I can't find something closer I may take you up on it. What kind of trails, how many miles? How does it compare to Stillwater 500? Thanks.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Draper is fun. If it rains some it will be awsome, but then again, most riding will be awsome with some rain. Frank, it's good to see you on the boards again. The new 250 will likely get the suspension pulled this weekend so I'll still be on the 450F. Come ON RAIN!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
xtremeworld in tulsa is having practice sunday, if you don't mind track riding. i'll probably be there.

crashnburn

Apr 24, 2004
Thanks mx but the track actually scares me alot worse than the trees. BSwift where you riding this weekend? 250 or somewhere else? By the way I went wed. out to the 250, there was somebody pulling out of the driveway of the trailer that is next to or on the land, I waved but he didn't look happy. Disgruntled neighbor, or just didn't recognize me?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
We've got rain, slow and steady. The 250 should be pristine! As for the neighbor, not sure about that. His place is for sale so a dirtbiker might be able to get a good deal.:ride:

Frank

Jul 31, 1999
I havn't been to the 500. Right now there are about 30 miles of trails. As you go along it varies from grass track, tight trees, tight trees, small open areas, tigh trees. there is a small motocross track as well as a beginner trail. All in all fun riding. Here is a link http://riding.LakeDraper.com . They are in the process of expanding the riding area by a square mile and all the trails should be cut and marked later this spring.

crashnburn

Apr 24, 2004
Frank, will take you up on Draper some other time, just got my suspension back and when I put it back together noticed I had bad linkage bearings :bang: I might go putt a little at the 250 but wouldn't want to get to far from the truck, till I get everything squared away. :ahhh:

Top Bottom