DGMCR250

Apr 5, 2004
so, where is everyone going this weekend? I suppose all the hot spots will be super busy. the weather should be great for riding!!

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
I'm going up to do the snake creek/cascade springs loop.
Just a little trail riding with the family. I really wish that I was going to the dunes with my ramp!!!
:debil:

Dredful

Aug 21, 2004
Hey guys pretty new to the forum. Me and my friend just went and bought two 2005 Kdx200s yesterday. We'll be riding at Kentuck orv park in Alabama Saturday with some of our atv friends. If any of you are going to be there we'd be glad to add more to our group.

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
That loop is up by heber/midway. We will be riding there with the family on Monday, it is pretty rocky but overall it's a fun ride. Not too challenging, but it can be moreso depending on how fast you want to ride.

The dunes will be fairly crowded this weekend, but I say go for it. I go every year on easter weekend which is the most crowded weekend of the year and it's really fun, you get to see all of the cool toys come out and play. There are about 80,000 people there on easter weekend, I'll bet that this weekend you only see about 30-40,000 max there. It will only be crowded around the sand mountain/white sands areas, once you get out into the dunes it is fine. I would rather go there than anywhere else probably.

Last Easter, no 250's (or 450's) beat me in drag racing. Only 2 500's managed to walk away from me. It must be my weight (150) because I can usually click 4th gear where others can only pull 3rd which gives me a big advantage.

-Richard

ScottS

Dec 29, 1999
Just riding around the house this weekend. Most likely on a lawn tractor,

DGMCR250

Apr 5, 2004
on saturday we made it to the top of Ben Lomand peak just north of ogden. we even got snowed and made some snow balls. it was a fun trail, not too many people.

on monday we went to the knolls. we got there around 1:30 and there were quite a few people but not too bad at all. after riding a for a while we ran to wendover and ate till we were sick and lost $20 bucks in the slots.

all in all a fun weekend of riding.

Top Bottom