Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I'll be going. Looking at leaving out sometime Saturday (hopefully, early). Spent this weekend replacing tires, brake pads, etc... to get ready for this one after the Zink ride.

tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
Spring break for the little ones. I'll most likely be flying kites, skating, bowling, fishing or some other activity of their choice. Good luck!

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Getting married this weekend, gotta miss this one (seems like something has had me missing my favorite event for the past three years now). Good luck to everybody!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Looks like my son and I will both be there. Depends on whether his chain comes in. We'll be on a late row with no hopes of anything other than him finishing his first super short enduro. After he's done I'll ride the rest of the short course but figure by the time I follow him for the first fifteen my hopes of anything other than that will be over. It'll still be worth it to be able to pull up to the start with him beside me. I've waited for that for seven years. :thumb:

tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
That would be awesome Justin. I've tried to get my girls interested, but I don't think it will ever happen. Have a great time.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
tdjok said:
That would be awesome Justin. I've tried to get my girls interested, but I don't think it will ever happen. Have a great time.
Get your girls to come to the Farm on Memorial Day weekend and we'll get them interested.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I have to work mornings this weekend. I'll be at the work day at the 500 after that. Have fun.

Last edited:

tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
BSWIFT said:
Get your girls to come to the Farm on Memorial Day weekend and we'll get them interested.

I would love to do that, but we will be in Missouri on vacation from the May 26th to the June 2nd. If the vacation was not booked, I would definitely give you a shot at transforming my girls into spode queens. Maybe next year the schedules will work out.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
tdjok said:
I would definitely give you a shot at transforming my girls into spode queens.
PLEASE tell me that neither of your girls are named Lauren! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom