E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
NVR FNSH said:
You'll have to take over for me. I'm gonna be a no show. I work F/S/S/M 1800-0600 and can't comp off the days......

Brian

Dude! That really sucks.... :(

We'll miss riding with you. -- RandyB/SusanP

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
gospeedracer said:
Come on, can't someone else salt the fries for you? :p

(ROFLMAO....) Oh, that was excellent, Amy... (grin) - rb

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Thanks dave, i just needed to know so I could track the weather a little closer.........

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
~D~'s not going to be able to make it. :( I have a sick doggie that takes financial priority. I hope you guys and gals have a great time. Take LOTS of pictures.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Smiffies out :(

I started a new position at work and have been gone the last 2 weeks and leave again Sunday for another 6 days. It would put too much stress on the spousal unit if I were to leave for an additional 5 days in Feb, let alone being gone from the kids.

The KTM hasn't been fired up since I rode with the Canadians last Fathers day, so I'm far from ready to ride.

Sorry guys, I was looking forward to seeing the midwesterners, Texans, Canadians, and all the other Westerners that I got to meet last year.

Have Fun and make sure someone has their GPS ready for the Donner Party Adventures this year ;) If I recall correctly a certain Oregonian had us headed for Canada :laugh:

Brent

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
We're in... Hey... Wasn't there another list or did I sign up for the 2004 ride again :coocoo: Oh well, the 'OFO Racing' clan will be there once again. So that'll be : Dirty Dave and wife + 4 or 5 riders and we'll be camping again. :cool:

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Hey Strick:

How the snow?

I keep watching the weather reports and it never seems to get warn out there. Is it going to melt/evaporate in time?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Thanks Randy! I was beginning to wonder if Strick was snowed in and could not get out of his door.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
We loan out our truck for the midwest bike haul and don't even make the attendee list! :uh:

Add Nikki & Red to the list please! Thanks! :cool:

Come on snow..... MELT!

Top Bottom