justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Although it is still a couple of months off we need to start planning for this. Several of us have talked about going to an enduro later this fall out in the panhandle of Texas. Tentative plans were to leave on Saturday morning, drive out, camp out(tents or trailer), bench race around the camp fire saturday night, get up Sunday, get on one of the last rows, and have fun.

There is a race on 10/26 that might work. Who's in??

srellis

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 25, 2002
Where is this at? We don't have a local race that weekend and Steve should (operative word, should) be done cutting corn by then. I am curious about Enduros.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
The Cottonboll at Memphis on 10-26 has been cancelled. Land owner problems...

They have added a qualifier format race on the day before the Boondockers race. (11-23) Qualifier on Saturday, timekeeper on Sunday. Two races, one weekend.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I just saw that race on the TSCEC schedule. Silly race chairmen, you can't rely on those guys. ;) Two races might be tough and it might be getting cold but I'm game. :yeehaw:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Or another option could be the Hillybilly Grand Prix series. Its a 6 race series with their third race on 11/2/03 in Cassville MO. Its billed as a cross country/hare scramble/mx. You start with you class and run 2 45 minute motos. Its scored like mx. From everything I've read, it sounds low key but loaded with fun.

Also how about the Riverfront GP in Fort Smith AR the weekend of 11/30?

Top Bottom