Why is this post keep getting deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorspapa

Dec 31, 2001
I just have a simple question regarding a product that I was hoping some members may be able to help with, but my post asking for information keeps getting deleted without any input as to why.

If the person(s) deleting my post could do me the courtesy of explaining why, if it's inapropiate content, question, whatever, I would appreciate it.

Thank You

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
thorspapa said:
I just have a simple question regarding a product that I was hoping some members may be able to help with, but my post asking for information keeps getting deleted without any input as to why.

If the person(s) deleting my post could do me the courtesy of explaining why, if it's inapropiate content, question, whatever, I would appreciate it.

Thank You

I never saw the posts, but I'd guess it's because it was in the wrong fourm.

if you have a qustion about a product here's the fourm to go to: http://dirtrider.net/forums3/forumdisplay.php?f=24

thorspapa

Dec 31, 2001
Thank you for the response. It was a question about a product, and I was looking for someone that had personal experience through their own use of the item.

I thought this was the appropiate forum (Mods and Performance Forum), with it being a performance item that I was looking for information on. I apologize.

It still bothers me that the person that deleted my post TWICE didn't have the courtesy to tell me why, or what had been done with it.

But I'll get over it.

Thanks again for responding

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

thorspapa

Dec 31, 2001
Yes the first post from two days ago was deleted. I reposted the same question today and it was moved to a different forum after the post's name was deleted from this forum.

I'm used to seeing the title of the post with a MOVED next to it, but this was not the case here, the first was deleted completely, the second was moved without any indication of it.

A heads up to me, or a simple MOVED next to the post would have been adequate and a simple courtesy.

Even a PM telling me I was dumb for posting in the wrong forum would've been well received, after all, we all have things to learn, regardless of our age.

Anyway, I'm over it, but it struck me as very strange the way this was handled.

Thanks again for responding to my inquiry.

ScottS

Dec 29, 1999
It's because you are from Ohia and have a Honda

ha ha ( just kidding, I am from Ohio too ! )

thorspapa

Dec 31, 2001
HA! So you're also familiar with the "People Against Ohioans With Hondas" conspiracy! :yikes:

And they dare call me paranoid! I have proof....and backup now! :bang:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
thorspapa said:
Even a PM telling me I was dumb for posting in the wrong forum would've been well received, after all, we all have things to learn, regardless of our age.

You were sent a PM telling you it was moved. :cool:

ScottS

Dec 29, 1999
So it is a conspiracy................

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Okiewan said:
except non-subscribers can't get private messages :think:

Well then I guess if he really wants to be notified ... ;)

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
thorspapa said:
I'm a second class citizen? :( :ugg:

Exactly. ;)

A little grease goes a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom