will a wiesco piston for a 2000 cr125 fit a 2001?

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Maybe. '92-'01 take the same pistons, but they come in slightly different sizes. You'd have to measure them both to be sure, or they may be marked.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Yes it would work just fine and no wiseco doesn't offer different sizes they make a one size fits all piston. So the whole A cylinder B cylinder for the size doesn't matter with wiseco.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
MXP1MP said:
Yes it would work just fine and no wiseco doesn't offer different sizes they make a one size fits all piston.

You may believe that if you like, but you will be wrong. :)

Mar 1, 2005
ok guys a couple more ?'s,will the oem honda wrist pin and bearing fit the wiseco piston?i have e-mailed the seller asking what size cylinder it will fit.all i can see written on the box is 54.00 mm.from checking around all i can find is one size for the 00-03 models so at this point it seems like there is only one size but am not 100% sure yet.on my cylinder i have a B stamped into it which i assume equals the slightly larger size.i'll post back when the seller responds

cr125drew

Apr 19, 2005
2-strokes-4-life said:
ok guys a couple more ?'s,will the oem honda wrist pin and bearing fit the wiseco piston?i have e-mailed the seller asking what size cylinder it will fit.all i can see written on the box is 54.00 mm.from checking around all i can find is one size for the 00-03 models so at this point it seems like there is only one size but am not 100% sure yet.on my cylinder i have a B stamped into it which i assume equals the slightly larger size.i'll post back when the seller responds

I have a manual and it says that the B cylinders are actually slightly smaller, and I have a B on a 01 cr125. I rebuilt my bike with a wiseco piston kit w/gaskets from an online store for $100. When you rebuild, you should get a new wrist pin and bearing which the piston kit would have.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom