Wire mishap at top of hill ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
Got new bike!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a 96XR400R and it is so cooollll!!!!!!!!!Hardly been used and has all the power I need for now.......... :whoa:

lindacr2

Jul 29, 2008
Actually a similar situation like this occured in Coatesville PA and the boy writing was killed because of a wire that was strung on the path for the sole reason to keep riders off the property. A tragic ending and could have been the same result if you had not seen the wire at the last minute. I would certainly be sure that the people that put strung the wire have consequences. Is it worth someone potentially losing their life for them to 'make a point'?

dirtfreak200

Sep 28, 2008
I have a story. Get this. I was rideing in my own trails with my litte bro. we were zippin along and a thin stainless steel wire hit my forks and stoped me almost dead. after the insident I looked around more and found 4 more wires, torso and neck height. that just goes to show you what some wackjob is willing to do to stop kids from ridin.what is the world comin to. :pissed: :| :coocoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
The way things are going, it will be YOUR fault for damaging the "wilderness."
NewZealand is under Parliment rule... lookin' pretty good right about now, since the majority here in the U.S. is now subject to the minority (a reciept for disapointment and frustration... the first sign of the downfall of a country, history proves it)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom