Works Connection Radiator Brace Review

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
I decided to buy a works connection radiator brace because of that thread awhile back about some guy who bent the left radiator on his 02 cr125, and was surprised at how easy it bent. I did not want to spend the money on a new radiator if I bent mine.

So I slapped down my money and bought one. I got it in the mail, and opened the box. The brace was just sitting there, in a package with no instructions at all.

The brace itself is made out of aluminum, and looks sharp. It is very shiny, and is a really good lookin piece of work. It is very sturdy and thick.

I took the shroud off my bike, and moved the gaurd around to see where it would fit. It didnt really want to fit.
37758947XuWDgR_ph.jpg

It had a third hole drilled at the top for no reason... it didnt fit anywhere.
37759014eSwvHL_ph.jpg

Here is a picture of it installed. I havent ridden with it yet, but I beat on it with my fist, and its alot sturdier than it was before. I think it was worth the money, and out of 5 stars i would give it 3. It lost points o nthe lack of instructions, and the confusing 3rd hole.

37759068LRJBqV_ph.jpg

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
LOL... That was after I powerwashed it!!! The mud and clay of devils ridge sorta fried onto anything that was hot.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by dell30rb
lol!! I did use a little bit of the non-perm loctite

Going riding any this weekend? I need to test it out
I really wish I had a Yamaha, they are so much better than these darn Hondas :eek:
:confused:
I wanted to ride at archers today but I had to get the boxing done on the addition I'm building. Going to the Hurricanes game tomorrow. :) Might be able to ride during the week next week. 18th is a must for Thunder Valley!

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
I am out of school monday. How bout then?

I love the canes!! it was a very exciting game friday night!! I was in washington, at a play at fords theatre, with my school, and my teacher (he loves the canes too) let us leave and go watch the game at the espn zone. It was sweeet!

Lemmie know about monday.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by dell30rb
I am out of school monday. How bout then?
Lemmie know about monday.
If I can ever be cool, it will be on a Yamaha, yea, that's the ticket. Why did I ever get this Honda?
Dell, PM or email me with your home number again, or a number I can get in touch with you Monday morning. I have to meet my drywall finishers on the job and discuss some details with them, then I am free for the day. Hey stop raging on that Honda of yours. :p :confused:

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
Hahaha!!! I have a bumper sticker that says "Friends dont let Friends Ride a Yamaha". Guess you better get off of that yammy of yours!! :)

Pm sent.

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
I hate my yamaha! I've rebuilt this thing 7 times, and every time I put in a new piston it comes out looking like a smashed garden gnome! I'm selling this piece of junk and buying a honda!! Ride Red!!
:p :p

Top Bottom