pro2k

Nov 7, 2002
I want to make the 50 a little more comfortable to ride. What should I get? I was thinking about that kit that raises the seat, tank, and rear fender up 2" or the tall seat foam. What's the best way to go? I've seen the seat raiser kit anywhere from $40(e-bay but new) to $150 at Rocky Mountain. What's the difference? Also thinking about an extended swingarm but there's so many choices! What's the most bang for the buck mod's on this baby?? Thanks! :ride:

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
the most bang for the buck is the handle bars. Put the tall clamps with tall bars on them and they are much easier to ride. The seat is kinda nice too but once you have the bars not neccesary.

pro2k

Nov 7, 2002
thanks. I already have the tall bars and triple clamp and stiffer springs in the forks. I also have an aftermarket pipe and iShock in the rear.. I just want to make the bike little taller at the seat and maybe a longer swingarm. Anybody have any experience with these mods?

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
The was a guy selling shocks on **** for like $40-$50 They were black with a chrome looking springs, and chrome pre-load... steer away from this and you should be fine.

Jul 19, 2004
Probably a longer swingarm, longer fork. Sano makes some 1 inch longer fork legs. tall seat foam would help as well. The bike body "lift kits" look horrible in my opinion.

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
What if you went with a little lager rim? Or even a tire with a bit more meaty side wall (alltho I don't think you have much choice in side wall size when it comes to MX tires lol). Also you should look at those foot peg lowering kits. Good luck!

Top Bottom