Ya may have noticed a few new faces appearing on DRN.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I thought I'd introduct them (in Woodsy's absence)

1st to apear is Godzuki. I have riden with him a few times this year and he is a great guy and a pretty good rider to boot. He hails from the Kalamazoo area and rides a yz426. He has just recently got back into riding.

Slow_Joe is another buddy of mine that is from Muskegon. He recently upgraded from a XR250 to a 04 CRF450. His favorite hobby is burying people and small animals in major roost from the back of that monster. And contrary to his name he is not slow.

TCtrailrider is from Traverse city. I have had the pleasure of riding with him and his son 4x this year. Really nice guys. They are both on 300 KTM's. I was really impressed watching his teenage son ride 40 odd miles of Wolverene C loop without a clutch or front fender, on leaf coverd trail, in the rain and snow. Very impressive.

I think all these fellas followed me over here from (cough cough thumpertalk Cough) ;)

So if ya get a chance welcome them to the clan. :cool:

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
I was really impressed watching his teenage son ride 40 odd miles of Wolverene C loop without a clutch or front fender, on leaf coverd trail, in the rain and snow. Very impressive.

Tought him everything he knows, :laugh:

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
YZman, Too bad you live so far south. We had a nice ride tonight, Gavin, Paul, Bret, D Marsh and a couple of others. We ran a little of the super tight Grand Traverse South single track. Nobody rides it, nobody can find it. Our guide helped lay out the Jack Pine Enduro a fiew years back. Wouldn't you know, the event trail runs all through that area. He remembered every knook and cranny in that trail. The event trail is closed so we of course kept our distance, but it sure looked tight, tight, tight. :laugh:

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
1st to apear is Godzuki

and just ruins everything hehe

yea the no clutch riding was pretty impressive for the conditions we were in. id like to try the grand travers trails you got up there some time. but unless the snow holds out this may have to wait until next year, that is only if the snows not to deep to get threw.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom