slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
Yzman, did not going on the 7 mile to Boon ride do you in? Two days without a post? Are you lost and out of gas somewhere between Cariville and Club 37?

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
slow_joe said:
Yzman, did not going on the 7 mile to Boon ride do you in? Two days without a post? Are you lost and out of gas somewhere between Cariville and Club 37?
The girl withthe green shirt on at the CarrieVille store said she hasnt seen this one Joe.. I suppose he could have gotten picked up at Club 37 by a Hottie or something.. Hmmmmmmm, maybe we'll have to form a search party for that YZCharector..
Actually I have an E-Mail from him too.. So he IS alive..

Woodsy :ride:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
I sure wish he'd post something... It's snowing like MAD here and I dont want my buddie out there freezing in this stuff!!
YZZZZZZZMANNNNNNN where the heck R ya buddie??
Come on, we'll stop teasing ya (NOT)

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Ssssooooo C....c....coolldddd.....

L..l..loostttt ...S..s...soo....lossttttt

North of 10

Internal compass gone haywire

V..v..valves....t..t.t..tight ...stranded

Trailside shimjob using metric rocks....Inaffective :bang:

S.s.s.s.ooooo coooold

Woodsy Survival Kit....Usless. :think:

Squirrel Population....Hibernating

Down to last match.

Frozen pinecone severly abrasive on backside. :uh:

Chance of rescue slim....

Must try hiberating with the squirrels.

Praying for spring.

Snzzzzzzzzz.............

:joke:

Last edited:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
YZMAN400 said:
Ssssooooo C....c....coolldddd.....

L..l..loostttt ...S..s...soo....lossttttt

North of 10

Internal compass gone haywire

V..v..valves....t..t.t..tight ...stranded :pissed:

Trailside shimjob using metric rocks....Inaffective.

S.s.s.s.ooooo coooold

Woodsy Survival Kit....Inaffective.:

Squirrel Population....Hibernating

Down to last match.

Frozen pinecone severly abrasive on backside.

Chance of rescue slim....

Must try hiberating with the squirrels.

Praying for spring.

Snzzzzzzzzz.............

:

I'll save ya buddy!! I know that area like the back of my hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got Kadie loaded and on the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............. Now did you say turn left, right or go straight on Sled Trail 37/35... Oh ta heck wid it, I am going bac ta Renies 4 coffee - my lips r froze.. He'll fiqure it out come spring thaw.... :laugh: :
Ya know if ya shake those trees with squirrel nests in them real hard frozen squirrels will fall like apples - bet cha didnt know that trick did ya? :cool:
Welcome back - Joe, Ted, Craze and the rest were worried bout cha - I just rode anyway :nener:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Woodsy.....

Have you noticed lattely, that right across from Mothers Cupboard is a new place called Renie's Weenies? I wonder if that is the same Renie? Everytime I drive by there and see that sign I can just visualize two Weenies (you and Ted) sitting in there eatin a few dogs :nener:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
:rotfl:
NO - I HAVENT NOTICED THAT ONE!!!
I will be sure and look next time I go thru Wolf Lake.. That is a GREAT name for a 'dog joint though = :laugh:
Renies Weenies - only you would notice that one Don, you rotten sucker!!

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
A little trivia for you Woodsy....

I was just going over my Mccct Gps tracks and noticed that the ol boon trail runs within 800ft of the Boon Lookout tower. Do you know where that one is at??? Its pretty much in the middle of no were.

So where is it huhhh...... Bethca I got ya stumped on that one. :nener:

Ok here is where it is at. Looks like an interesting side excursion next time I am in that area.

Attachments

• lookout.jpg
    lookout.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Don - As I read it, you are now going against two weenies. Are you sure you want to do that?

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
As I seem to remember is Woody's trail reports on Boon rides, I don't think he's ever actually ridden the marked trails! Isn't that where he got lost.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
hey hey hey HEY!!! I fiqured I better get on top of this BEFORE it gets out of hand!!!!!
Mark, I most certainly do follow "marked trails".. That is the main reason that I love that area, its marked so well even I can, givin a little time, find my way home - finding the truck/trailer/bike or riders unfamiliar with Boon area trail etycat is where I have run into probs..
INCA - As Bbarel points out, Two weenies against one friutcake isnt fair.. I wil sit this out and let the Head Weenie handle himself with grace and dignity.. Consider me a Chicken Dog if you must but, as you well know, I prefer to "stir" not be stirred..
YZMAN - NO IDEA WHERE THAT SPOT IS!!!! Betcha we can find it though... Sounds like a challenge INDEED~~~ Probably should park at Caberfe' for that ride though, that way at 2 a.m. when the police ask my if I have any idea exaclty where I left my car I will have something besides "somewhere by a stump and a field" to tell them... Now, if only I could find the keys to my car so I can make tomorrows ride....

Top Bottom