HGaither

Oct 23, 2000
I just visited a Gas Gas dealer today that said he was still waiting for his 02's to come in. Anyone know what's up with that, and does anyone actually have an 02 of any size?

HGaither

Oct 23, 2000
secret Gas Gas society?

If he got his at Dirt Bike Supply in Hoover why would they lie to me and say that they have not recieved any new bikes? Do you have to be a member of a secret Gas Gas society or something in order to get bikes? I was seriously thinking about buying one untill now.

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
See your other post. Bill and Tony are good guys and as far as I know they have not gotten a '02 in yet this year at DBS.

headbanger

May 7, 2000
My 02 XC250 came in Feb 27th. Along with a manual, WP fork manual, extra jetting, GAS GAS fanny pack with tools. It also has the new black chain guide that is suppose to work with a o-ring chain. My dealer is Road Track & Trail in Anoka, Mn. He has received many 02 bikes 200's,300's , 250 ( mine was the first 250) now if this dam snow would melt I could try it out!
see ya on a good trail

Jeff Sexton

~SPONSOR~
Sep 7, 2001
02 Gas Gas

I don't know what the deal is where y'all are but I know that Hall's Husky, Ducati, Gas Gas, in Springfield, IL, has new 02 Gas Gas bikes. I'm in there about once a week and there's about three new bikes there now and they've moved about a half dozen already. Same with the Huskies. No new 4-strokes from either company yet.

If you're anywhere close, call these guys. They're a great bunch of guys, and they know their dirt bikes.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Re: 02 Gas Gas

Originally posted by Jeff Sexton
I don't know what the deal is where y'all are but I know that Hall's Husky, Ducati, Gas Gas, in Springfield, IL, has new 02 Gas Gas bikes. I'm in there about once a week and there's about three new bikes there now and they've moved about a half dozen already. Same with the Huskies. No new 4-strokes from either company yet.

If you're anywhere close, call these guys. They're a great bunch of guys, and they know their dirt bikes.

Yup, Jay and Raymond are good guys

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
HGaither,
I think DBS had gotten in at least one because I saw a new 250 there a while back. They usually don't order many bikes and they go quick when they get them. If you really want one, I would call around and see if you can find one somewhere else. I think there is a couple of dealers in GA. I got mine at Upstate Cycle in Greeneville, SC and he has a 250 in stock.
Unfortunately, my bike didn't come with a manual or any of the other goodies mentioned above. :mad:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom