WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Ok guys,

I've been coordinating back and forth with some other guys from ktmtalk.com and the owner of the Eddiesville track. I've got about 6 confimations from ktmtalk riders and I'm wondering if any of you are intrested in riding an epic Euro GP track that is over 6.5 miles long with a 1.5 mile long MX track incorporated into it? We would work along side of the owner helping him run irrigation, rake the track, run fence, etc on saturday, camp saturday night, or hotel or whatever(I'll be camping) and then return for a private ride on Sunday, all day! The track is closed all summer long to the public so this is an opportunity that I found and I'm wondering if you all want to take part in it? the website is http://www.overthebarsgang.com/eddieville.html, take a look at it and I'm sure I'll have some takers if your free to do a 2 dayer on a weekend. Email me at Joshinu@comcast.net

The dates are not 100% confirmed yet but we are shooting for this time frame. I'll keep you posted.

L8r
-Josh

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
That sounds like an absolute blast, I'm going to try to make it to that one if it pans out. :thumb: Thanks for your efforts to set it up!

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
No problem, I'm hoping to recieve word from the owner by beginning of the week coming up here so we can all plan accordingly.

This is going to be a ball! SHould have about 10 guys or so, good opportunity to ride a track that is epic and meet some new faces.

I'll keep you guys posted.

-Josh

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Sounds good Kevin,

I'm busy with guest until Monday but I'll be getting back to you guys so we can make plans for that weekend.

BTW, went by Gifford Pinchot today and found all sorts of trails to ride, only 2 hours from us, I"m thinking that's in order very soon. Awsome place!

WA-Rider

Apr 15, 2003
Jeremy,

Doesn't look like this weekend is going to work out! I'm going to be contacting Scott and seeing if we can push back the date to September sometime so your in luck.

-Josh

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
That'd be great, I can no longer make it. I installed the new ignition on Saturday and there's still no spark, so now I need a new CDI from Italy and they're on holidays for two weeks. :silly:

Just my typical luck, anywho.

Top Bottom