Nov 24, 2004
I have a 2000 cr125r. I have installed a twin air filter, v-force intake, fmf exhaust, crankcase mods, and a dyna ignition. I have the stock jetting and it doesn't seem to run right. I installed a 37.5pilot and it run better but it was flat in the middle. I richen the needle but no good. I then installed a 370 main and no good. The spark plugs shows signs of the jetting being rich but it acts like it runs leans. I have no air leaks or oil seal leaks. The compression test showed 165lbs. Do you have any jetting recommendations as a starting point. Its frustrating to see my buddies bike rip and mine being a slow poke.

Mr.250

Dec 31, 2004
I have a Cr125 2000. Also a YZ250. My CR jetting was a B%^%^%& but I got some jet Numbas for you. 30/32.5 pilot/slow, 310/300 on the main. If it falls flat on the middle that means you are running way rich on the needle. Buy a Leaner needle, and set the clips to a leaner setting. Hope that helps.GO LEANER! Richening is the worst thing you can do to a Cr125 2000. Tell me how this worked out for you.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom