mr_2stroke

May 24, 2006
hi guys its my first post here :nod: , its seems to be a pretty cool forum :nod:
Well im finally getting a mxer but im really stuck on what to get, ive narrowed my choices to a 2000 rm250 and a 1999 cr250, both seem to be great bikes and there fairly simalar in price, the rm being $3400 au and the honda $3000 au,
im to big for a 125 and id prefer a 250 as they really fly,
im 230 pounds and im 6.2 ft tall so a 250 is really the only option, what i need to know is which bike would be better, im willing to sarcifise a little bit of bottom end power for a serious midrange and topend, so if you can tell me which bike i should get thanks would be great thanks . Josh
oh yeah i looked at the rm250 today, and thats what im getting in 2 or 3 weeks :cool:

Last edited:

oldfrt613

Feeble Sponsoring Member
Jun 29, 2005
mr_2stroke said:
oh yeah i looked at the rm250 today, and thats what im getting in 2 or 3 weeks :cool:

I guess your not looking for any opinions now ?

sakirider

May 29, 2006
Rm no question....right around then there motors were making more power than in the past and the hondas were doin the exact opposite...after 96 or so hondas were getting weaker instead of better. The rm also if i remember have the upright forks which are really good and they wont blow as many seals.

Top Bottom