sf_wood

Mar 15, 2005
im new to this on line thing, but i need some help.
i need to know how to set up my bike(suspension).
i weigh 175 no gear race c-class cross country hare scrambles etc. i consider myself a novice

PLEASE HELP ME
p.s bike is almost new ,never any problems.

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site! Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc.

I am going to move this to the General Bike Repair forum. Be sure and post information relating to your bike for the most help. Duh ... I missed it in the title ... :pissed:

After that grab a spot on the couch and start a new thread in the New Member? Welcome! Go here first forum and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with fellow DRNers in your area.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

meangreen 67

Apr 16, 2003
Set the sag at 100 mm, the fork and shock compression and rebound adjusters all at 10 out and give it a try. The spring rates should be about right for your weight and skill level. The stock suspension is good IMO. If feels stiff go another 2 clicks out on the comp adjusters. Good luck.

sf_wood

Mar 15, 2005
im going to give those settings a try and see what happens,maybe this weekend . going to middle creek, near
clear lake. thanks.

Top Bottom