Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
My family and I spent a few hours walking around Carmel on Sunday. Just a couple of shots from the afternoon.

Attachments

• street walk copy.jpg
    street walk copy.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 148
  • red brick walkway copy.jpg
    red brick walkway copy.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 148
  • carmel city hall copy.jpg
    carmel city hall copy.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 151

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Nice shots, Kawi! I really like the second one alot. The railing gives it depth, and I like the contrast of the red brick vs. the green bushes. Nicely done.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
WaltCMoto said:
Nice work. What about the Hogs Breath saloon?

Didn't get a chance to make it there. I had my 3 year old and 5 year old with me. They were basically teasing each other non-stop. Makes it a little tough to get a decent shot. ;) I'm planning on going back sometime soon with just the wife so we can explore all the little alleyways and shops.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Nice shots Mike,.. Have you ever been too Niles in Fremont??i Was ther last Sunday night and thought it could be interesting for some of your shots..

Rick

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
rickyd said:
Nice shots Mike,.. Have you ever been too Niles in Fremont??i Was ther last Sunday night and thought it could be interesting for some of your shots..

Rick

Nope, never been there. What type of stuff is there? It's not too far away so maybe I'll check it out if there is some interesting stuff to shoot.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Kawidude said:
Nope, never been there. What type of stuff is there? It's not too far away so maybe I'll check it out if there is some interesting stuff to shoot.

Theres a main blvd that has some old buildings, train depot across the street etc.. Charlie Chaplin made a few films there too.. Do a google on Niles California.. Pretty cool town.. Alot of bikers hang out there too :ride:

Top Bottom