tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
I got 8hrs of helmet cam stuff to go through but here is something I could get hosted for free. This is Saturday, first loop that Don, Mike and I rode. Brings back that 4day marathon like it was yesterday. Great fun.

Well crap, I guess I cant post video in this forum. Go to the Dakar Oklahoma story on the Ride Reports and find Stillwater "500".

That was actually the "80".
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/...erdemo_0002.flv

Last edited by a moderator:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
OKKX'er said:
Very cool, Gene. It was good ride with you again, and meet Mike. Is the 500 flat or what?

Don't say flat!

That was fun. It's a shame we have to work all the time because I would love to do that a couple times a year.

I am really impressed with the video. The quality of picture and sound is as good as I have seen from a helmet cam.

You guys are always welcome here.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Great fun, great ride!

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Great video Gene. Makes me want to load up and head to Stillwater.
When?

Last edited by a moderator:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
I really thought that 4days riding in 4 different places would of pulled you from your desk. I guess you just didnt want to leave that wet and cold j/k. Man, it was a blast.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I wish I could have man. Really do.

Soon enough Swift. I'll be in touch when I foresee getting free.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Cool. I'm thinking about making the trip to Wardy's. If a crew wants to help feed the beast, we can take the toy hauler. I'm hoping to make a trip back to Chadwick soon. My wrist is almost healed so a couple more weeks should allow me to get some seat time in. Maybe even get the Scorpa out.

Top Bottom