Jul 20, 2005
Hey, just baught a new bike. Its a honda crf 230, 05'
Rode it for the first time Monday, in the sand... Only went down once. I plan on riding in the woods, on trails mostly, but any where, and any time I can get out i will. If any one from washington wants to ride, just let me know. My husband has a honda 450. We both just got our bikes and can't wait to get out there. :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site! :)

Washington State ... which part? We have folks scattered all about the state and up an down the wet coast.

Jul 20, 2005
Washington

I live in the south sound, but go to the Olympic Peninsula every couple of weeks. I am just curious about washington as a whole, because I want to be able to ride every where. But ya, so i live near Puyallup. This weekend I am going to Reeders pit, i think is what it is called, which is down near shelton, i believe. Is it any good, any one know?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I have spent many vacations in the NW corner of Washington State. Have you eaten Dungeness Crabs on Dungeness Bay? Yum ...

How about Hurricane Ridge? Great place to watch a sunset!

OK, none of the places I have been are dirt related, but they are still FUN! :)

Jul 20, 2005
LOL!! Yah, my husbands parents live on the same hill as Hurricane Ridge. After moving from Alaska, I lived on the peninsula. Its pretty much home. I could tell you some great places there too :nener:
Do you know any good places to ride over there?
I guess reeders pitt is up north and not near shelton. Shows what i know.

Top Bottom