Rmzracer83

Nov 25, 2005
I fractured my ankle and it sucks who else has broken/fractured their ankle? I was riding and didn't even make a full lap (I was practicing for arenacross [one week before it]).

dante

Mar 24, 2004
Do your best to stay positive... You'll heal faster, and better... As soon as you can without allot of pain start moving it... After the purple and sweeling goes away...
My ankle is super stiff right now, I'm just getting sort of back to normal... I should have moved it more... I think the Doctor had me stabilised too long, and my ligements are still stiff... Even the DR said to me that I should have moved it sooner, but he also told me to keep it stablised for four weeks, and that's what I did...
Definetly if they give you the moon boot, try and keep it loose... If you get a cast you just have to chill until they take it off... But if that's the case, you'll do physical thearpy, ultra sound, and other treatments... The most important thing is to stay positive...

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Almost ripped my whole foot off in 95. National HS in Kahoka, Mo. Not even on the bike! Stuck in mud hole, and got run into! Titanium plate and 8 screws.........surgery was much worse than the injury. Riding again (carefully) in 6 months........not even an issue now. Broken wrists are much worse. Ribs are no fun, or......seperated shoulder, BOTH wrists, ribs, knees, concusion, finger, collarbone. I'm starting a new collection in my home office.........I have my trophy wall, and next to it I'm building a back-lighted wall-mounted box to display all my x-rays. Kind of sick huh?

Top Bottom