biggyfive-ohh

Feb 13, 2005
long time reader, first time user. just got done greaseing up and putting some goodies on my new 05 crf 450. need to ride but the weather is just not cooperating up here in Mi. just another F.O.G. (fat old guy) that just loves this motocross ****. i'm wondering what kind of oil(s) to use in my new steed. should i stick with the recommended honda gn4 w/moly or is something else(cheaper) equivalent to that oil. i put an hour meter on and was wondering how long between changes to keep up on maintenance. i like talking moto so any questions or advice would be appreciated.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the General Bike Repair and Thumper Central forums for information relating to your questions. If you don't find your info with search, post up a question and you will get your answers in spades.

Check out the MX / SX / AX Forum for track talk. That is where the track queens hang.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom