Blackjack, Mo HS...oh yeah KTM will be there!

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
The weekend of September 17/18th BlueThunder and myself will be hosting round 11 of the Forward Motion Hare Scramble series. The race will be held Sunday 18th on a 4000 acre ranch featuring prime singletrack Ozark terrain, 2-3 miles of grass track, speed/radar gun section to see just how fast you can run that sled up to. The loops should run around 11-13 miles.

Saturday's events will be highlighted w/ river floating, BBQ/camping as well as KTM North America will be there w/ demo rides on the 06 bikes from 10am to 3pm. The official release to us from KTM is as follows: "KTM North America will be onhand Saturday Sept 17th with new 2006 models to demo." As far as models, it is subject to availability at the time. Regardless, big thanks to KTM and the participating local dealers from the KS/MO area (which I will update w/ a list of this week).

We also want to thank in advance Will Pattison, who once again is helping out. Our series riders truly appreciate your efforts.

Be sure to mark your calendars for this one, great trail, demo the 06's before the magazines do and partake in some Forward Motion racing!

Give me a call at (816) 682-8394 w/ any questions or to get a flier by mail or e-mail.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Y'all can come out the weekend before and participate in the enduro, there. Pre-ride the course and get some good practice in, with a week to get everything back in shape!

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
We will be there for the enduro, but we will be working the event so to help familiarize with the property. Craig, tell all those crazy Okie's to come on back the next weekend and demo some Katooms and float the river with us!

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Alot of non-enduro types are talking about making this race. I hope we'll have a large Okie contingency showing up....
Should be fun for all, riders and support crews alike!

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I'm planning on being at the enduro. Two weekends in a row is a no can do with my work schedule. Hopefully someone will turn the thermostat down between now and then.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
got it ironed out...11.51 mile loop. Hope to know what bikes will be there soon for the demo...it will be a shortened loop.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Blackjack, Mo near Collins ,Mo. If you haven't done a Forward Motion race in the last 5 years (or ever for that matter)...check us out. Its changed quite a bit, many more race sites now and the classes are getting ultra competetive...not so much of a cakewalk for the MHSC guys anymore, good competition! Mainly, lots of fun! Come on out.

If you need a flier, or would like some sent, shoot me an e-mail and I will get you taken care of, or you can always phone at (913) 438-2909.

Thanks

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Looks like cooler temps, a little rain to tack up the trails and 11.51 miles of Blackjack for next weekend!

As a sidenote: WE ARE PITTING/STAGING AT A DIFFERENT LOCATION THAN THE ENDURO THIS WEEKEND. The directions on the flier will get you there, plus we will have hwy 54 arrowed, just look for the bright orange Moose arrows. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO THE KTM USA DEMO ON SATURDAY! Just take 54 hwy to J (south) to road 1250...the arrows will get you there

If people want to camp overnight from the demo ride on Saturday to the race on Sunday, the campng is primitive. The demo ride on Saturday will have no concessions, but we will have bottled water and drinks for people coming out to demo ride (our treat). Saturday night will be the cookout/bench race/BS session.

We will also have concessions there for Sunday as of this point...probably burgers, hot dogs and maybe brisket. IF this should change, we will post right away so you all can bring food/drink if needed for raceday.

Again, our sponsors again stepped up bigtime w/ the giveaways and demo ride...be sure to thank them all! I've listed them below.

KTM USA, Letko Cycles, Cycle Zone, Freedom Cycles, Surdyke Yamaha/KTM of Osage Beach, MSR (big thanks Will Pattison!), Thor and Moose

If anybody has any questions or needs additional info, feel free to e-mail me at heartlandpool04@yahoo.com, or call (913) 438-2909. Hope to see you all there!

Top Bottom