nick414

Feb 1, 2002
From my bra'h...

If you can find it, I made a track that should be good airtime.... it's halfway between where we park and the kiddy area to the west. Go southwest from where we park, pass thru the hole in the chain link fence and look to the south and west. There's a dirt dam and a small pond with a small tree growing by the water (not the concrete culvert, but you're close-keep going southwest). The track is a figure 8 that sends you over the north side of the dam, airtime to the downside and then up and to the right going west next to the dirt road, right turn thru the low area to the north side of the pond and up a steep jump face, 25 yards to a left hand berm, along the dirt road to a left hairpin in the tall grass, then back to the jump over the dirt dam and down into the canyon again. Print this as a map and let me know what you think.

Guess I'm gonna be alone again... C 'mon Andrew, Bruce?

YZandrew

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2001
Uh…yeah, so I guess you noticed that I couldn’t make it. A weekday ride is pretty rare for me, I usually only get to play on the weekends. You should have come out for the Palm Springs ride!

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Ahh, there you are!!!

I saw that post and wanted to go, but was kinda looking after broken femur boy...

Anyway, the update is that the traction was awesome, puddles everywhere. Eric's track is good and fun, and connectable to other's around there for a longer loop.

The downside was another flat, and it took me an hour to wash off the dirt... I wasn't prepared for mud. Forgot the PAM!!! It's like friggin' glue.

Top Bottom