Big Tuna

Nov 29, 2000
Anybody know what he's up to?
That was a nasty looking break last year, I hope he comes back out charge'n :aj:

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Saw pics from the AX banquet in a recent RacerX, and he was still on crutches (ouch!)

Big Tuna

Nov 29, 2000
:scream: I sure hope he doesn't call it quits. With any luck he'll be up do'n the :yeehaw: , and back on the track winning races in the near future.
You don't have to like him, but you sure gotta respect the guy.

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
My son and I were lucky enough to watch "The Beast" in Guthrie, Ok this past winter, before his misfortune. Damon was amazing. Even when he had the opportunity to close the door on "The Sheriff" once, he held his line and just flat out rode him for the win. Maybe the Beast was not back, but Damon Bradshaw certainly was. He can do it again. :aj:

motomike137

Nov 21, 2001
Yeah Damon is still worth the price of admission. I saw him the night he won in Grand Rapids Michigan. He still rides like he's pissed. Would love to see him back in the Nationals also.

Feb 25, 2001
As i have said this many times before I have had to ride on the same track at the same time as bradshaw.....being of the type of person he is ( wimpy whiney type ) he might call it quits. It took him quite some thinking to come back out of it as he raced the same series as I do for about a year in the AM ranks before he got his ego up enough to hit the AX series. I think he is gonna hang up the boots. For god sakes he looked like he was about to cry when i crossed his line on the track while he had a 48 second lead in the second moto. The man is more like a kid.

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
HP isn't kicking him while he's down, just saying how Bradshaw acts on a regular basis. I have only been to a few of the local races that he has shown up at so I really can't say, but HP raced with him on a regular basis so do believe what he says.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom