JKOBD

Jul 10, 2006
Hey, the new guy here. Just shopping around for some places to ride in middle GA or driving vacinity. Don't have a bike yet, but am picking up an '06 or '07 CRF 450R soon. Just finished riding with my buddy who has an '06 450R. Very nice bike.

Jason

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members. Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers. Kick some bootie in there and get some rides going.

For a local favorite there in the SE, check out TNT Motorsports Park. One of the premier parks in the the Southeast, TNT is considered by many here to be their home track.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
If you will be riding MX, check out BremenMX.com. Also I hear goos things about Echeconee. Durhamtown Plantation is also loved by many.

JKOBD

Jul 10, 2006
FruDaddy said:
If you will be riding MX, check out BremenMX.com. Also I hear goos things about Echeconee. Durhamtown Plantation is also loved by many.

Thanks man. Yeah, MX for the most part. Gonna get my oldest kid a 50 soon so on the look out for good places to ride.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
take 30 seconds to register here link and enjoy :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom