Cinci / Mason / Dayton area (fyi)

tmoney

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2002
Folks, there a decent place to ride trails up between Mason Ohio and Dayton Ohio. Just North of middletown, (Moraine/Kettering exit off of 75N where Yamaha of Troy is located). Its called Dayton Dirt Riders and I have been riding there for 2 years with some friends. Its about 35 acres and is closed in, so this also makes it a good place if you have kids that ride. You can let them take off without worry. On a scale of 1-10 (10 hardest) I'd rate this area a 5 with some places a 7-8. Its only trails but there is a motocross track across the Street that belong to Dayton Motorcycle club. I'm trying to find some folks to ride trails with this summer..B-Rider Vet Hare Scramble racer....

Mike R.

May 1, 2004
hey Tmoney

I am going to be paying the $125 to join.
I live in Kettering, and there is a group of nice guys (friends) that ride there every Weds nite.

mxjosh

Jul 16, 2003
I have a couple of friends that live in Middletown and they have been looking for some trail riding areas when I come to visit my aunt and uncle that live in Middletown, so this is going to be awesome.

Thanks for the tip.

tmoney

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2002
Mike R, did you get in contact with the person that manages the membership. If you need to know, send me a PM. I will give you his name and number. I've been up there on Wed's before and usually there are a few guys (really good) riding KTMs. How often are you riding there on Wed's....Thanks.

FallingRM

Jul 12, 2004
I would like to know how to get there if you could post some directions to the trails. I live in the area you are talking about but I am not sure exactly where this place is? I have a couple of friends that ride as well. they will be excited to hear about these trails. I am from Kettering as well Tmoney.

slojoe

Jun 28, 2003
Hi all,
I used to ride there about twelve years ago and had a lot of fun.
Is there some contact information for those of us that may be looking to join?

tmoney

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2002
contact info

Slojoe, send me a pm with your phone number and I can get you in contact with the person that manages the membership.

slo1

Oct 26, 2004
tmoney,
I just sent you a P.M. reguarding the D.D.R. club. I am now using the name slo1 because my old information has not been working on the forum.
Thanks again,
slo1/ slojoe

Top Bottom