MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I think Elk is setting you two up.

Evidence:

1) He bought a fitty

2) He's going back on patrol. He posted some kind of high minded reason, but the truth lies in the fact that once on the road, he can hit numerous donut shops, thereby increasing his ability to pack on pounds to qualify for the Titan race.

3) He really wants to wear the tutu

B

biglou

tic-tic-tic-toc, tic-tic-tic-toc... :p

Seven weeks. I've turned it up a notch between now and then. You won't even recognize me. And by that, I mean at the start gate, cuz shortly after, I'll be too far ahead of you for you to see me. I've actually entertained the idea of riding the fiddy, just to make this fair. :think: Nah!!! :flame: :yeehaw:

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
My money is on the Pappa.  Anybody that has enough cajones to stand in front of a crowd and drop trousers has to be ONE BAD MAAAN.

Just kidding big fella. Plase dont do the atomic Jeff Allen pile driver on me. I am on your side. 

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Lou, Lou, Lou. . . *shakes head* :silly:
When will you learn. . .
There is one, and only one reason that I will be unable to recognize you at the COTT race.
You my poor misguided soul, will be behind me from the second corner on. Yes, I will let you have the first corner, maybe. :debil:
The more I dwell on this, I figure that I could wait after the gates drop for you to clear the first tabletop(wait, that would be roll the first tabletop :confused: ), and still come close to lapping you by the end of the third lap! :p

This year there will be no mercy granted. No quarter given.
Forget the on the track training, and practice up on washing bikes. :laugh:

B

biglou

See, I knew you were close last year 'cuz I could hear my roost bouncing off your front number plate... :yeehaw:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
We've been asked to trailer Papa's CR500 steed down to DW with us....

...we may consider monetary bribes to "lose" certain parts of the bike on the way down... (Kickstarter?  Oh, sorry, I think we traded that one for safe passage thru East St. Louis!!!)    What's it worth to ya, Lou?!  :p

;) 

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by LoriKTM
...we may consider monetary bribes to "lose" certain parts of the bike on the way down...

how about "add" some "special" parts?

Streamers....basket...Powder Puff stickers.....

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
You should see Lou at the gym...

Attachments

• lift a ton.jpg
    lift a ton.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 305

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by Farmer John

how about "add" some "special" parts?

Streamers....basket...Powder Puff stickers.....

Powder Puff? Is that a donut? Mmmmm, donut... :confused:

B

biglou

lmao! Last year's race was pretty much a debacle! First, you got Gomer flagging pk down to ask for his autograph. When I thought that was the goofiest thing I'd ever seen, pk actually stopped to see what Gomer wanted. We were racing! Then, just for goofs, I stopped for a donut from Paddy (I think) on the big uphill, then cheated to pass pk in the rythm section, then brake-checked him before the big uphill double and he killed it. In the end, after all the cheatin', I let him by... That's right. This year, no foolin' around. Two men, three laps, one winner, one whiner and one very ugly trophy to exchange. Winner keeps it until next year. :thumb:

But hey, I did run blue sparkly handlebar streamers last year, remember? Look at the first pic in Oldguy's post on page one if you don't believe me! Them dang things slowed me down, threw my concentration off. This year, well, things will be different... Buwahahahaha!!!!! :p

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okay you fart smellers, name the day. Another Titan wants to get in on this mess! (make it Thur afternoon, mmkay?)

B

biglou

Originally posted by XRpredator
Okay you fart smellers, name the day. Another Titan wants to get in on this mess! (make it Thur afternoon, mmkay?)
Whoa, wait a minute, this is highly unorthodox... I'll have to confer with my partner in crime on this one. This is a little grudge we started as of DW2001. Between me and PK. Then again, on the other hand, having someone else a few hundred yards behind us on the track shouldn't really affect the outcome of the race...

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
ahh Lou! let him in. I shouldn't be the only one to have the pleasure of lapping you in this race! ;)

B

biglou

Hmmm, public humiliation not enough? Let me think on it. Heck, I did my lap last year wearing the "Queen for a day" getup. I think Wrench enjoyed all that just a bit too much if you ask me! ;)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Just curious. Since you seem soooo sure of yourself
But, if you wanna call instead of raising. . . I guess that shows us all where your training is really at. :p

Top Bottom