County Line MX Park in PC Florida

spt23dc

Sep 22, 2001
Has anybody out there ever been out to County Line MX Park in Panama City Florida? If so please respond with some info, input and opinions as I will be moving within 30 miles of this track next year sometime.:think

S.FL MX'r

Nov 24, 2000
I haven't been there but I have seen some pictures and it looks good not to crazy but not easy. I don't know if you have raced in Florida before, it is real different from where I am from San Diego. The races are mostly age group like 85cc 7-11, 85cc 12-14, 30+, 40+ etc.. We do have A, B, C, too, but everyone is trying to stay in the C class or B class so they can race Loretta Lynns and do well. I have talked with other racers from New Jersy and New York and they are surprised at the speed of most of the C class riders. It is still fun just different.

KTM/MAICO

Dec 4, 2000
SPT23DC, Try again and follow these steps. The race track you are interested in has no official web site but there is information on the track including directions and telephone numbers. It also lists all the other Florida tracks in this program. There is a forum where you can chat with other Florida M/C riders and ask your same questions. I'm sure you will find the answers you are looking for.

Start at www.floridatrailriders.org = go to LINKS = scroll down the screen to MORE LINKS = go to PROSPORTS USA MOTOCROSS = go to MOTOCROSS = go to MX TRACKS = go to COUNTY LINE MX, PANAMA CITY

The rest is up to you. :cool: :cool:

MX221

Jul 21, 2000
I have not rode there, but saw the track when it was first built (probably 4-5 yrs ago). I know it is run by a pro rider Kevin Knight and I think Ricky Palmer still helps. They are good guys that have been around for a while. The track is sandy and I read in the new Cylenews that they added a new BIG double or triple, don't remember which. I'm sure you'll make friends and have fun.

I come that way about twice a year and race at West Florida MX park outside of Pensacola. You will learn about that place also. It's great.

Shane

Top Bottom