mike E72

Dec 1, 2007
do you go to croom often, i live in hernando beach across 19 from spring hill. i go about 1-2 times a month because the other weekends i usually race you may of seen me out there im #72 on a 06 crf250r with duel alum pro mufflers. and the vintage race at hard rock i might have been in.we should go riding ive been looking for some one to ride with because all my friends are to lazy to get out there.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
usually i am out at croom every sunday with my g/f+ brandon
and some guys from pasco county cycles. so if you want to join us feel free., we are not a fast bunch but we have fun
and cookout etc. i am just getting back in shape after a bad wreck in dec so sometimes our rides are short depending on me :(

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Hey spark sorry I haven't posted been down in Holiday for an outage the past couple of days. going to go to hard rock on saturday for sure, I have to work tonight, so it will be about 230 when I get there, but they are open till 10 sat so if your intrested let me know

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
still thinking about it need to see how the funds are??

i am going to croom on sunday mike if you want to join us
i drive a black f 150 4door. we aprk in the last parking area just before you go into the camping area. we will be out there about 930 10 ish
sparky

mike E72

Dec 1, 2007
srry id love to go but i have a points race at a place called amp xtreem mx. i dont know what the tracks like and where it really is

if i go next weekend ittl be me n my dad in a goldish 02 avalanche

Brandon1

Nov 15, 2007
hey guys its been awhile since i posted here but just checking in. Spark did you get to croom today(sun)? I had wifey duties in orlando... Mike I live in brooksville/springhill. About 10 to 15 mins from you. Spark I am gonna try and hit croom monday afternoon or tuesday wed I will be in orlando at the local hall... i will call ya later on buddy..

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
yeah we rode today
let me telll ya i was tearing it up :laugh: :laugh:
when the boss is away i get to go faster
we rode croom for about 2 hours kinda soft and a little busy
we then went to a closed golf course right by my house.
they have a semi decent track layout not a lot of jumps but a few+ some nice corners. we rode there for about 2hours also
i pushed myself hard there, rode extra fast for my condition :nod:
i hope it is still open when i get my 450 because it will be a good place to get used to it
good luck at the hall +give me a shout when you hear something

JediRye

Mar 12, 2001
Hey dudes,
Well I just got a second bike so once I do all the required maintenance on it (clean filter, change all fluids even GAS, etc.) it should be good to go for a second rider to come with me. I'm not too familar with Croom, haven't been there except for years ago. They still charge you $50 bones to get in annually and when does that start/stop aka I'd rather not pay $50 bones and have it expire in the next couple months. Anyone know of any other places to ride legally?? I live in the Spring Hill area as well.

-rye

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
the fee is pro rated so it may only be 35 or so the closer you get to july when it expires. we havent been riding to much as i have been real sore from my accident in dec
ill post up when we are going to go up there. maybee meet you up there

JediRye

Mar 12, 2001
Definitely sounds like a plan, but I kind of want to hesitate until July because I'd rather not throw money away, espeically since I'd be paying for two bikes!! Just got the bike all good to go and it runs great. Will try to find some nice legal areas this weekend just to see how she does with my kxf.

-rye

JediRye

Mar 12, 2001
Have you gone to Brooksville MX? I've only visited their website and I have actually never been on a track before so I thought it would be good to start off small and just have fun and whatnot. Taking a trip down there is definitely more affordable and I may this weekend once I give them a call.

-rye

JediRye

Mar 12, 2001
Well, scratch that idea, I just found out it closed. They recommended two tracks in Dade City, the newer one "Flying High" which is supposed to be cool. I really just want to see what a track is like but I feel like too much of a noob right now...

JediRye

Mar 12, 2001
I'm not opposed to getting a Croom sticker, but would rather pay the price and get the full year out of it as opposed to a few months, if that. I'd really like to try a track but I was talking to someone on the phone and they said that Flying High was opened on like Wednesdays and Thursdays and not a lot of people are there that day = perfect for me. Dade City MX is only open on Sundays or Saturdays or something and I can imagine it being packed. No?

-rye

JediRye

Mar 12, 2001
Shoot, I've got a huge test coming up so I won't be able to attend. Last class is Tuesday so all should go well from there, until about May 6th and my schedule goes back to sucking. You guys ever ride in a place in Hudson near New York Ave/Hicks Road?? I've seen people out there a lot and on Google maps it looks HUGE. Going to give it a try next weekend hopefully... Will report back.
-rye

Top Bottom