Casper250

Motosapien
Dec 12, 2000
I wrote a guy back about trying to out to look at a car he is selling. I got this email in return. It reminds me of the motorcycle scams but it sounds different.

Hello,
Here is how we can do this :
-we will use this escrow service www.infinity-traders.com . I'we done business with this service once and the deal was done in a safe way , fast and easy .
You will need to send the money to escrow and you will recive the car from me .After that they will shipp you the car to your address and will be shipped and will come with a man from the escow service.
After you will recive it ( you will have all the papers , my name , all info that you need to be sure that the car is mine and all is legal ) you will have 10 days to inspect the car ( you can drive it , make test car and you can go to a mechanic to inspect it ) . So after the 10 days expire you will need to tell to the escrow's service your answer , if you will keep it or not . If you will decide to buy it I will come and sign the paper (the papers will be done by the escrow service and all the run into the city...you know , paper work :) , will be done by the man assigned by the escrow service to do that ) .
This way to do the deal is the best because offers you the possibility to check if the car is in best condition , and you can test it 10 days ! Isn't great ! I bought a BMW in this way and I was delighted !
Contact me soon and let me know if that is OK for you and we can complete this deal faster that you think !
This method is the best because I am a busy man and I do not have time to meet you and stay with you to test the car and you will not be rushed . The man from the escrow service will stay with you no matter the time .

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Nope. I wouldn't do it.

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
The broken English smells of a Nigerian scammer.

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
junkjeeps said:
The broken English smells of a Nigerian scammer.

My thoughts exactly, it actually sounds like a poor attempt to create a broken english sentence. Notice, some sentences are clear and ledgable (sp), others are jumbled and broken..
I suppose it's one of the tricks a scammer uses to confuse their victoms. :|

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom