Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
No website PK.

I think Im into those peeps for bout a million dollars. The yare at all the local events and go to most races around the state. I ordered a pair of CR double hi Tag X5 bars from them a few weeks ago. They were cheaper than Bob's and Chapparal, and I didnt have to pay any shipping.

Their rig is outfitted to the max, and they should have, or can get, anything you need quickly.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Just bring your Dremel again Eddie.;)

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Hey Milk, is this the yellow rig that is out of El Reno? The one that is always at the races on 59th? I have purchased from them before, just never payed attention to the name.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Yessir. Same people and trailers. :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Ok guys - I am going to hit up John and Scott at DFW KTM for sponsorship.

How much do I need to ask for?

I can BS :laugh: my way through the why, etc., but don't want to come up short, if you know what I mean.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Talked to Jeff at MXSouth today ... they are back in as big as ever this year. If you add it up, MXSouth has donated close to $15,000 in product for give-aways in the previous 3 DirtWeeks!

THAT is giving back!

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Yamaha Dealer at Cooperland

We have a new sponsor for DirtWeek! Yamaha of Stillwater. Last year a few of our guys ended up nuking their bikes while at DW and headed into town to see what could be found. Both wound up purchasing bikes from Yami of Stillwater. To make it easier this year they will be at Cooperland with new and used inventory and set up to finance bikes right there on the spot! So if you are thinking about getting a new or used Yamaha give these guys a shout and show them that we support the people that support DRN and DW03.

The people to speak to would be John Gough or Paul Sumrall. They are good people and said if you would like to order bike and have it waiting for you when you get to DW set up just the way you want it they'd be happy accommodate you.

Phone: 1.866.YAMAHA1 or 1.866.926.2421

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Cool!!

and set up to finance bikes right there on the spot!

shhh, my wife might read this. ;)

I can see it now. I go home and as soon as I pull in the driveway my wife comes running out asking,"Who's blue bike is that on your trailer?"
"Well, ya see honey. I guess I had too much to drink one night and I was hanging out with the guys and stuff..."

Weld it

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2001
Sounds like it will be a popular place but if they there were
offering demo rides it would sure to get alot more attention.

Maybe they could charge by the minute !!

But there is the possiblity they would rename it to demolition rides.

;) Weld it

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I've been stopping in there every couple of weeks reminding them of DW.  Glad to hear they're on board.  :cool:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
may be they should consider "renting" bikes for guests who are flying in from far away?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
john's a good guy. he's been a riding bud for the last several years. i've never met paul.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I second Jay's comment on John! He went out of his way helping me try to fix my bike. When that didnt work he made my new purchase a great experience. Thanks John! :cool:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by mx547
john's a good guy. i've never met paul.

How about George and Ringo? ;)

I hope they will be there next year, because I plan on buying a new WR450F at DW04. It really would be cool if they'd let you test ride one before you bought it, but only if you were really serious about it. I think DRN'ers can be trusted to not abuse a new bike they're not really interested in.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by MrLuckey

Weeeeelllll, everyone 'cept maybe Billy? :laugh:

That's a no brainer, and was implied. It's one of those things that goes unspoken, but everyone still knows about it. :p

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Nice work Thump.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by MrLuckey

Weeeeelllll, everyone 'cept maybe Billy? :laugh:

Beat me to it, Eddie!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom