jaypro55

Aug 6, 2001
Today I had to go pick up some pre-mix for my bike and I liked the Silkolene I have been running lately, but I couldn't believe how hard it was to find. 4 shops and two hours later, I found 1 measly liter of it and picked it up. The last time I got it, my local shop had 4 or 5 bottles of it, but they were bone dry this time. I went to Silkolene's Online store but it's a raw deal. $10.00 flat rate for shipping, that's one entire bottle at the shop, it's just not worth it, not even if you order a gallon. Does anyone else retail Silkolene, I haven't seen Comp 2 anywhere on the online retailers I know. I've heard this before about Silkolene, it being a great oil but sometimes tough to find. Should I go to something else or is there another way of getting it?

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
its strange you say this since i always used silkolines back home. When i got my bike, it had some silkoline stickers on so i thought its would be available but i still havent seen any!

sorry, not the answer you was looking for!

BC

jaypro55

Aug 6, 2001
Yeah, I think I probably will. I had heard that's it's very good with low carbon depositing in the engine, but I think I'm going to go back to Super M. I can get 64oz, more than twice a liter for $17 vs. $10.50 for a liter of Silkolene.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom