PETROS

Dec 11, 2000
HI THERE EVERYONE!
NEXT SUNDAY I'LL TAKE PART IN MY FIRST SX RACE.
I'VE DONE A SEARCH IN PREVIOUS MESSAGES BUT I STILL HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS.
ALTHOUGH I CAN CLEAR MOST TABLETOPS(APART FROM THE HUGE ONES),I HAVE NEVER JUMPED A DOUBLE AND I'D LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO HIT(SHOULD I DO AN BUNNYHOP?OR WHAT)???
I HAVEN'T ALSO RIDE WHOOPS.
FURTHERMORE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SET UP THE BIKE(YZ 250 '99) CORRECTLY(IVE FOUND SOME INFO HERE THOUGH).
ANY INFORMATION REGARDING RACING SUPERCROSS WILLL BE APPRICIATED.
THANKS GUYS!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
If you've never done a double, no offense, but you shouldn't even go near a SX track except to watch. You will most likely get hurt really bad. :scream: Sorry. I would recommend having someone show you how to jump doubles before you attempt to enter a race with many of them in it.

RM250'er

~SPONSOR~
May 25, 2001
I Agree...

Have someone at the track you ride on help you. If you are doing SX, you should be able to do doubles and whoops. Don't get to the race and try to learn there... you could get hurt and/or get someone else hurt.

If you decide to race anyway... Hold your line over obstacles, try to stay towards the sides of the jumps. The worst thing you can do (and really get you hurt) is to roll the jumps at an angle...

Good luck

PETROS

Dec 11, 2000
The real problem here in Greece is that there are no trucks with doubles/whoops,just tabletops.So all the riders except very few will be trying it for the first time....maybe second.I guess it will be mayhem!!!He he ...i hope i'll survive....thanx anyway.....still I'd appreciate any advise!!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Well, just pretend they are all tabletops and you must land on the downside.... Give us a report after the race.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom