Skuta

Jan 31, 2006
I have been riding for about 16 years now, and I'm good. But there has always been one area that I need some help with, and that is flat corners or sweeping corners.

I just don't feel comfortable going as fast as I know I can through them.

Any tips on taking these on?

I would love to take a corner like that like they do in flattrack. Just flat out with the bike sideways.

Thanks for any help.

Randy

trevor9a

Oct 25, 2005
Skuta said:
I have been riding for about 16 years now, and I'm good. But there has always been one area that I need some help with, and that is flat corners or sweeping corners.

I just don't feel comfortable going as fast as I know I can through them.

Any tips on taking these on?

I would love to take a corner like that like they do in flattrack. Just flat out with the bike sideways.

Thanks for any help.

Randy

http://www.flattrack.com/dc/dcboard.php

bordrshane

Dec 13, 2005
weight the outside peg, elbows up, lean forward to keep the front wheel planted, do whatever you want with your inside leg, use it for balance or if your bad, keep it on your peg. Pin it if you want to flattrack it. Dont let off until you straighten out or you may load your rear suspension and get launched. Or just roll the throttle on all the way through, since your on a 4 stroke, rolling the throttle on would be best. I like flat turns. Especially off camber. Fresh and the correct type of tires help tremendously.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom