Brandon1

Nov 15, 2007
Hey Fri still looking good? Would yall want to try and grill out a little? And what time are you thinking about? I was thinking about a little eariler I would like to ride over to the pit and check it out....

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
yeah we are still on for friday+ grilling sounds great
we can figure out a time to meet wed or thursday yeah we can also head down to the pit i have feeling place will be packed though
but we will see

Brandon1

Nov 15, 2007
croom

Yeah i agree, if you do not want to ride to the pit thats cool I did not want to spend a whole lot of time in it because of the crowd. I am trying to find somewhere on the croom site if we are aloud to grill besides at the pavilion.

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Hey how do I obtain a croom sticker got bike working today, put the shifter pawls in backwards gorr 144 is ready to roll

Brandon1

Nov 15, 2007
croom sticker

backslayer are you gonna beable to make it to croom? If you are look for a white dodge dully 4x4 with a small trailer two blue thumpers and sparky's red/maroon f150 trailer blue pinger and yellow thumper. My cell is posted on here if you need questions answered.

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Well how was it at croom, I decided I better jet my bike today so didn't get to make it, I don't have anything but smiles out of the new eg 144, this thing flies, I am going to take it to Brooksville Sunday for sure if anyone wants to go

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
we had a great time cooked out on grill chilled and got some decent riding in
we are planning to go on sunday you up for that ???
i got to take my old rm up there tommorow see how it runs
so i might take my yz also if your up for ride tommorow and sunday :laugh: drop a reply
sparky

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
i think its 40$ or 45$ you shouldnt need title for croom seeing as your bike is a 98 they will just write the vin down
thats what i did with my 90 rm

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
I am trying to talk the better half, So maybe I can go sunday, there's not alot that she and the kid can do, while Im out riding. I noticed that both of you all are electricians, all yall in the IBEW.

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
He's just 2, I am trying to get a 4 wheeler for the two of them so maybe I can go sunday. who knows I probably won't get to make it until I get one of them.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
ahh if he was older i have an rm 85 he could have rode
let us know if you want to go sunday
what size and kind 4 wheeler you looking for????

Top Bottom