R White

Sep 13, 2001
Bin Laden gets his wish

One day an unlikely trio was walking in the desert. They were a simple Canadian, Usama Bin Ladin, and Uncle Sam. One of them accidentally kicked a lamp out of the sand. When they picked it up a genie appeared and said he would grant them 1 wish each making up the required 3 wishes.
The Canadian spoke up first. "Genie, my family has always been simple farmers. My father was a farmer, I am a farmer, and my son will one day be a farmer. Please, grant my wish for our soil to be fertile forever." And "POOF", all the land in Canada was turned lush and fertile.
Usama Bin Ladin spoke up next, not wanting to lose anything to Uncle Sam. "Genie, we are constantly subjected to the influences of the western world which is full of sinners and infidels. In order to protect all righteous Islam believers, I would wish for a great wall to enclose the country of Afghanistan. Forever protecting us from the infidels." And suddenly he disappeared and a great wall arose around the country of Afghanistan.
Uncle Sam's curiosity was aroused, being a former civil engineer, and he asked the genie about the wall. "Genie, what kind of a wall is that? Will it last?"
The genie answered "It is a tremendous wall. It rises 15,000 ft in height. It is nearly 500 ft thick and impenetrable. Nothing will get though that wall from either side."
Uncle Sam thought for just a second then said, "Fill it with water." :p

RWhite2 (at home moderator of R White)

Last edited:

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Funny but...

I dont want to sound like a scrouge here, but we have to remember that its not all of Afganistan that is against us.
And where does the Canadian guy come into play here? :think
Sorry if I sound "picky".

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by R White
ok in language that a ckanuk would understand, its so like a joke EH?:cool:

ok, in a language that a yankee would understand, " I tell ya what D Dub ya, I know its a joke tell ya what":cool:

Last edited:

R White

Sep 13, 2001
fatty_k IM a redneck not a damn yankie:p ok before everyone gets started,
NO U DoDN"T SEE ME IN THE BARN WIT ME SYSYtR:confused: Mary Beth come ot the barn maw neyds ya in kithen :cool:

Top Bottom