YAMINHAMMER

Jul 8, 2006
As a lot of others I have started riding again after a 17 year dry spell. I bought 4-wheelers 3yrs ago and started getting the fever. I bought my 9 yr old a Kawasaki 110 and myself a 1999 yz250. I thought that I would try a 2-stroke. I always used to ride 4-strokes and thought that I would try a two stroke for once. That was one reason I bought a used bike. I am sure I will have a lot of questions on the 2-strokes. I look forward to meeting everyone. Take care.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Check out the Kentuckiana Chapter forum for opportunities to get out and meet some fellow DRNers. Say hi to Jaybird, he can steer you to some great riding spots.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN! :cool:

Jun 4, 2006
Welcome enjoy your stay
rofl i was riding on my xl185s for years but i wanted 2 stroke power
atm i'm waiting on some carb parts for my current bike, i miss riding tho haha but i simply outgrew my old bike long ago, i will ride again! :D damn 490 better work right soon haha, gunna have to get a job and get myself a kickass bike if i can't get nowhere with my current one

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom