Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey! What's that smell? Is somebody bbq'n? Aww crap, it's just a bunch of Texans. :scream:

ktmboy. I checked out the NTSP forum. Pretty boreing in there. Just a bunch of 15 year olds in there talking about how they wished they had real motorcycles instead of just handlebars mounted to their keyboards. :)

Oh well, back to our regularly scheduled programing..

Anyone up for a ride this Sunday? :yeehaw:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
It is only boreing (sp) because we are all in here ragging on Elk (aka: Doofus).
Lol! That BBQ smell must be your upper lip 89r.

Elk - I am a to some extent disappointed in your rather meager attempts at a witty retort. In previous attempts you have oft risen to the challenge and the banter was somewhat amusing and occasionally quite engaging.

Oh - I forgot about the 2 "sill able" rule. Here is what I just wrote dummied down for the Elk:

Elk - you need to come stronger if you want to have a word war with us Texans!

Now go strap on your drool bucket and your safety helmet and go scare away some more shoppers at the mall. Us Texans ain't leavin' now because Elk had his chance to end it all peaceful-like and he went and shot his mouth off. The Great Republic of Texas shall prevail!

-jeffd

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Your mouths are writing checks your asses can't cash. Here's the deal Sallys, and listen cause I'll only say this once, maybe twice for the short bus Twinny. Get to DW this year, put on your favorite "outfits" and we'll put it to the dirt. SoCal against Texass, and unless you want a repeat of last year, I'd avise you three amigos get to the track and practice a bit. End of story, end of discussion, anything else posted by you morons is just static and will be treated as such. Oh, don't forget the bread cause I like my sammy's fresh right after the race.;):moon: This goes for you too po-tee-yum boy.;)

Sure 89er, I'm up for the Sunday ride, give me a call.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Your mouths are writing checks your asses can't cash. Here's the deal Sallys, and listen cause I'll only say this once, maybe twice for the short bus Twinny. Get to DW this year, put on your favorite "outfits" and we'll put it to the dirt. SoCal against Texass, and unless you want a repeat of last year, I'd avise you three amigos get to the track and practice a bit. End of story, end of discussion, anything else posted by you morons is just static and will be treated as such. Oh, don't forget the bread cause I like my sammy's fresh right after the race.;):moon: This goes for you too po-tee-yum boy.;)

Sure 89er, I'm up for the Sunday ride, give me a call.

Hey Elk - Can that that new kitchen you are selling the Cruck for make the roost you are goona eat taste any better? :laugh:

-jeffd

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
I dunno? You guys should change you name to North Texas Snack Pack.

Seems like all ya do is talk about food. :laugh: :laugh:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Ol'89r
Seems like all ya do is talk about food.

Damn right!  You should have seen the food that was prepped at the TX camp, the Heartland Spode's, and TTRGuy's digs during DW.  Kings didn't have it that good!  :thumb:

Damn you 89r!  You sent me down memory lane... now I'm hungry and there isn't anything that can compete with those DW vittles.  Animal crackers just won't cut it.... ;)

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Get to DW this year, put on your favorite "outfits" and we'll put it to the dirt. Elk against Taraker, This goes for you too po-tee-yum boy.;)

Oh-My-God, this thread is still goin on? :| :whiner:

So Elkster, if I understand this correctly, now work with me here cause I read slower than you type :eek: but if I hear you correctly your gonna smoke me racin?

Let me say this, you got the easy part done Caliboy, the talkin part that is

Now you gotta come twisty some throttle. Nuff said, se ya at the track.... :laugh:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar

Damn right!  You should have seen the food that was prepped at the TX camp, the Heartland Spode's, and TTRGuy's digs during DW.  Kings didn't have it that good!  :thumb:

:laugh: Elk told me about it. He said if I can't bring a motorcycle, I should at least come for the food. :confused:

Now, you guys get the hell out of here while we are still in a good mood. :moon: We'll settle this in Cooperland. :yeehaw:

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Done. ;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Done. ;)

Done what???? Found your panties?  Learned to tie your shoes?  Specifics man, specifics!  Don't leave these things open to intreptation. ;)

80Whiner, I ain't leaving!  Elk invited me to stay. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
STATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like a bunch of Texas school girls squeekin! Shut yer yaps, cake holes, pie holes, whatever, but don't go away mad, just, just go away!!:moon::)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
You under estimate the American resolve... Bean Eater!  I don't go away PERIOD... You invited me to this party (faggy as it is) but I'm here to stay FruitLoops!  I've kept our area of engagement limited to this thread.... Open your mouth again and WE WILL INVADE every thread you open your yap in!

DW can't come soon enough! :yeehaw:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar
I've kept our area of engagement limited to this thread....

THREAD CLOSED! :moon:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Invaded by Texans.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Pfffffft! Didn't work! :moon:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by taraker

Watch out old man before you get smacked around too :moon:

Takes more than a couple of fruit loops from Texas to hurt this old man. :eek: :moon: :moon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom