Has anyone tried the "Enduro Computer" odometer?

larosche

Apr 20, 2000
Has anyone tried this speedometer/odometer? I would like to use one on my 2001 KTM 200 EXC. The stock unit got trashed (like all normal KTM odometers).
I now have a Dugas Engineering Watchdog computer, but I would like an odometer.
Since I am an old fashion Enduro rider, I prefer the odometer/watch/route sheet over my computer.
I have contacted Dugas and (endurocomputers.com) and they both don't know if the units will work together. I think I can mount the enduro computer on the front brake caliper and have the same magnet operate both the enduro computer and the Watchdog computer.
You can find the picture and description of this speedometer/odometer on this web page:
http://www.endurocomputers.com/motorcycle.htm
Thanks for the help in advance,
RAD DAD

kev_rm

~SPONSOR~
Jun 7, 2002
I have one. It's held up a lot better than I thought it would. No complaints - I don't ride enduro, but it is easy to reset the trip, however, I'm not sure how to get it to count backwards, and setting the odo to a specific mileage takes about a minute.

The magnet thing will probably work if the signal strength is strong enough.

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
I have one too. So far its held up great. Mine is called Panoram and sold by trail-tech. Excellent customer service. I had to exchange the oick up, they did it for free. On there new models you can rest and adjust mileage very easily. They have a magnet that replaces one of your brake disc bolts, very slick and easy. The pick up is better than any other one I ever had.
Good luck

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom