SWIMarc

Jun 7, 2004
Hey All,

I am so new at bikes it's not even funny. Honestly I barely know anything and I am looking for information to learn about them. I preferably want to learn about dirt bikes because I like it fast. If anyone has any site reccomendations for major newbies please post them.
As of me, I am a swimmer and have been for about four years. I am 13 years old and just discovered REAL motorcycles. This is something that I really want to learn about and make a new big hobbie. Hope to get to know everyone.

-Marc :joke:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN, Senior is right, just hang around and you'll learn a lot. You most likely will be able to find people from your area to ride/learn from too.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
You found the right spot...and there is a lot to learn. But the good news is that you don't need to know it all at once (check my signature). The hardest education you face is your parents. Send 'em here, we'll fill them in on the many benefits of a young lad getting involved in the moto world.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
kmccune said:
Welcome to DRN, Senior is right, just hang around and you'll learn a lot. You most likely will be able to find people from your area to ride/learn from too.

The meister is correct ... grab a seat and start asking questions. Bikes, riding style, mods ... forums abound with a pile of information. ;)

xcracer725

Jun 2, 2004
im new to the site but not to dirtbikes, when i got into them i would look at forums and get a dirtbike magazine and jsut start lookin at pictures and readin stuff about them

Top Bottom