Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
What is it you are looking for?

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Sam, welcome to DRN :)
It gets quiet in our evenings as a lot of the US folk go to bed (don't forget time differences), but it gives us time to catch up on everything.
Do you have a photo page of your riding area? Is it this year (or was it last) that there's a huge motorcycle show (lasting a week) on over there? Things run into each other & I'm old & can't remember anything.

Do you ride MX or trails?

Before I'm 100 I'd like to come to Tassie to go riding, even if all you folk are strange ;) j/k (I read Sidetrack magazine & love the stories they've had about the place).

Great to see more younger girls joining up & out riding. :)
Michelle

Tassie Girl

Jan 20, 2004
Thanks for the welcome. Dad explained to me how things work on the forums. It's not like MSN where the reply is instant. :)

I'm a beginner and have only been racing for half a season. At the moment I am slow and it would be great if you could give me some helpful tips on building my speed and skills.

By the way, I live in Hobart, Tasmania. I race motocross and sometimes I compete in grasstrack meetings, which is motocross without the jumps. In the last six months I have learned to ride standing up, shift gear while standing up, sit forward on the bike for corners and use the front brake more. I can also get some air over the jumps at home.

Thanks Sam.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Tassie: Welcome to our group! We have a bunch of really cool women on the site that are always willing to lend a hand and answer questions.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom