Brit Chris

Aug 16, 2005
Hi

Im Chris

i live in the uk and just started motocross racing

I have a 1996 kawasaki kx250 and i have just done a top end rebuild and i discovered that the exhaust valve govenor shift is missing the bike runs ok but i was enquiring if any one knows if it will harm the bike if it hasn't got one fitted

Cheers

Chris

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Chris :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Brit Chris said:
I have a 1996 kawasaki kx250 and i have just done a top end rebuild and i discovered that the exhaust valve govenor shift is missing the bike runs ok but i was enquiring if any one knows if it will harm the bike if it hasn't got one fitted

Check out the General Bike Repair forum and the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum for specific information on your question. If you don't find an answer with search, post up and you will likely get more info han you could ever need.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any more questions!

Brit Chris

Aug 16, 2005
HI AlaskanRider

Only been riding in compertions for the past three month and the best i have come so far is 15th in a field of 30 but i will keep trying

Top Bottom