Hi, i just got register, Kenny from Singapore

lifeless99

Jul 14, 2004
Hi,
i'm Kenny from Singapore. My ride is a Year 2000 Gas Gas EC300.

This forum is very useful to newbies rider like me who is new into dirt riding. Will be looking forward for some tips in here.

By the way, can some one enlighten me, how come i can't make a post at ForSale/Bike ???

Best regrads,
Kenny (Singapore)
15 July 2004

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site! :cool:

Check out the KTM / Euro Bikes forum for info. We have a local member, Enduro_Nut, who hangs out there a lot (more now because of a broken arm) with a GG.

Regarding your question about the For Sale Forum, you have to be a subscriber or STM to post in the for sale forum. Click on Support team info below my sig line for info.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN, tell us a bit about your riding aresa there ect..

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I would love to hear about the riding areas in Singapore, and maybe you could post some pics? I have three friends who ride GasGas EC300's, they all seem to really like them a lot.

lifeless99

Jul 14, 2004
Hello

GETMETOCA said:
I would love to hear about the riding areas in Singapore, and maybe you could post some pics? I have three friends who ride GasGas EC300's, they all seem to really like them a lot.
Hi,
sadly to say in Singapore there isn't any place for dirt riding. Normally if lazy we do our riding at Reclaimed Land, if not, we go across to Malaysia which has track or bigger land for dirt rider.

I got a problem with my EC300...It seems it doesn't have idling and always spark foul....why

TS2DR4

Jun 7, 2001
Hi guys, another singaporean here.
Wow, my last log-in was a year and couple mths back.. Haha, where have I been..
Anyway, how come we need permission to view the photo gallery?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
lifeless99 said:
I got a problem with my EC300...It seems it doesn't have idling and always spark foul....why

lifeless - Post that question up in the KTM / Euro Bikes forum and I bet you will get a bunch of items to check.

TS2DR4 said:
Anyway, how come we need permission to view the photo gallery?

TS2DR4 - Weclome back! Check out the What are Subscribers and SupportTeam Members? thread for information regarding what the benefits are for the various levels of membership. Short answer is that you have to be at least a subscriber level member to be able to view photos.

Y'all get together and :ride: :yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom