DVMX

Jul 1, 2005
Hi everyone, I'm a 15 year old guy from Australia & I just joined, I ride an RM 125, glad to now be a member here guys.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Welcome!

There's a link labeled FAQ centered above the post title (look just above the "Hi I'm new" near the top of the page). Click that and it leads to many frequently asked questions.

So which is it...a 93 or 96? I had a badly ported 93 RM250...scariest bike I ever owned.

DVMX

Jul 1, 2005
I'm not sure, the guy I bought it off said it was '96 but the pics I've seen of '93 models look similar to it.It looks brand new though & very modern so I'm not sure, would there be a number on the frame that would tell me?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
DVMX said:
I'm not sure, the guy I bought it off said it was '96 but the pics I've seen of '93 models look similar to it.It looks brand new though & very modern so I'm not sure, would there be a number on the frame that would tell me?

The VIN number will tell you, which is on the front of the frame near the triple clamps. You will probably have to take the number to your local shop for cross referencing though un less someone here knows of a place on the web to verify years.

Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc.

We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts. We have bunches of members in OZ, so hopefully some will pop in.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions after checking out the FAQ.

DVMX

Jul 1, 2005
thanks m8, I'm not sure how this place works yet though, it's alot bigger & more complicated than any other forum I've ever been to

Top Bottom