HemiR1

Jul 9, 2006
hello all i'm new to the site here. back to the dirt after long hiatus. been on the street for a couple years. dirt bike-93 KX 250. last bike was 89 KX 80 big wheel back in 94. i missed the 2 strokes bad. had to get back into it. anyway my problem is that just after the powerband hits there is a hole for a sec then it comes back on but not hard like it should. really there shouldn't be a hole there at all. i want a powerband hit that i can rap out. i basically have to shift early to keep the power on. would you guys consider this to be worn out reeds?? anyhow, anything helps. i do plan a top end rebuild as well as replacing all gaskets. because of a little fluid leakage. thanks for the help all.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor. Check out the General Bike Repair forum for good info and great folks always willing to help out, answer questions or just offer support.

Check out the Heartland Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with some great folks. Home local club for DirtWeek, these guys are some of the finest guys on the site. Also, if you are in the southern part of the state, check out the North Texas Smack Pack forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers that reside mostly in and around the DFW Metromess.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Top Bottom