DR350SE

May 5, 2004
Just a short intro as to who I am. Name is Karl, live on Long Island, NY, just started riding. :ride: I ride mainly on the road, not sure if there are any trails on Long Island. I will have to check that one out :yeehaw: Look forward to riding with anyone in the area. :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site. :)

Watch for rv6junkie around the site or click on his name and send him a message. I THINK he is near NYC (on the Jersey side). He can probably help you with some ride locations. Now, if you take the ferry north to the mainland you will be in Papakeith country. He is in RI.

Also, post up a thread in the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum and you will surely find a bunch of new buddies.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN, I use to spend quite a bit of time near Columbus circle and central park looks like a great place to ride :joke: Well it really did,but I suppose someone would take offense :laugh: Searously tkae Tonys advice (psst, he is the real greeter here, I'm just a hack that tags along :laugh: )

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Kevin ain't no tagger, that I know for certain. Raddle some cages and you are bound to find some ridign buddies on the site. Be sure and check out the family gathering coming up this fall .... DirtWeek 2004! (DW 2K4)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom