Honda TRX prices, what gear should i buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

somistrx

Nov 29, 2007
hello everyone i might buy a 2006 honda TRX 450ER from one of my friends, i borrowed it and crashed it a while back and now its for sale, the last time i rode it, it was at glamis and it didn't run very well unless the choke was on, it has a mild Yoshi pipe (not very loud) and i'm not sure about the jets. i was left stranded at the dunes many times untill it would start. i was told its at the shop right now getting fixed including the installation of a new starter. my questions are:

1. how much should i expect to pay for this bike? blue book is 4820 in perfect condition, being that it has had some damage, and history of not running well, would that lower the price? my friend told me he would give me a good deal, what is a good deal for this bike given the history of it????

2. i need gear: boots, pants, and a helmet so far. what boot is good for me? i ride in the dunes mostly and sometimes in Cal City, but mainly the dunes. i'm looking for something comfortable, supportive, durable, and cheap. same with the helmet. i'm not one of those guys who has to have the latest and greatest gear that looks the best, but i want it new and want it to have quality. main purpose: saftey, comfort. i would really appreciate any replies, thank you

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Best bet for this type of question is a quad oriented site, not a dirt bike site. Try something like www.atvconnection.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom