Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) thread for the answer to your questions and the What are Subscribers and SupportTeam Members? thread for information regarding what the benefits are for the various levels of membership.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
You have to be nominated to receive a custom avatar.

There is a standard group available for subscriber and support team members.

Kermit, mmmm, you put up the post about the sand hills didn't you? I have not ridden there but I drove by it a few years back going between Andrews and Kermit on my way to El Paso. I have a friend that rides a KTM 950 in that stuff as practice for someday riding Dakar.

We have a group of members going to South Central New Mexico next week for Spring Break. Check out the thread in the North Texas Smack Pack forum

crazy_man

N. Texas SP
Mar 2, 2005
yep im the one, i love that place but all the quads tear it up :pissed: and the people trash it out :pissed: :pissed:
if you ever plan on coming let me know, by the way how do i get the sweet custom avatar, thanks

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
crazy_man said:
by the way how do i get the sweet custom avatar, thanks

Tony Eeds said:
You have to be nominated to receive a custom avatar.

Patience, grasshopper! ;)

crazy_man

N. Texas SP
Mar 2, 2005
ohhhhhhhhhhh i read that wrong oops i thought it read you have been nominated to recive a custom avatar i was going :yeehaw: but now im going :bang: sorry about that im usually patient but i was all happy ohhh i feel dumb lol

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Me and Tony have custom Avatars :nener:

Top Bottom